Friday, February 09, 2007

I have IELTS exam tomorrow!

Although exam is tomorrow, but I felt the need to post something - anything.

I just read Wed's newspaper. Saw the new XXX column. Guess guess...Burn's the advisor. I would want to write in prank letter stating "I only want Parthiban to answer" Hahaha. Burn's is getting famous...while me...this is what I've been doing. A bunch of personality/judgment tests.

Your Lucky Underwear is Blue

You are caring and extroverted. You've made relationships your number one focus, and your lucky blue underwear can bring some balance to them.
You thrive in one-on-one situations. You are a good listener and a natural born therapist.

Sometimes you let the concerns of others become too important in your life, leading to stress and worry.
If you want more balance, put on your blue underpants. They'll help you take care of yourself first.
What Color Is Your Lucky Underwear?


You Are 77% Open

You're a pretty open person - and you don't mind sharing the good, bad, and sometimes ugly.
And while sometimes you do catch yourself blabbing on, you usually exhibit restraint.
You're openness is quite refreshing, and it encourages other people to be open with you!
How Open Are You?
Ohhh....I often doubt this...What'd you say?

You Are 24% Lady

You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside.
And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking.
Are You A Lady?
Don't ask....

Your Stress Level is: 71%

You are prone to stress, and you're probably even pretty stressed right now.
Life's problems seem to pile up on you, and this often makes you feel depressed and burned out.
Learn to take time to relax and enjoy life, even if things are stressful. It's the only wa you'll get through the bad times.
How Stressed Are You?
Oh wow....71%! I need a life...Dang.

I got all these tests from Gina's blog. I was trying to post comment but blogger hates me? Because the page failed to load. And I'm also trying to find Ne-chan's blog...but I forgot the link to because I've reformatted my PC...all gone. Ne-chan, if you so-happen to see this, leave me your blog's URL!

2 Comments:

Blogger Olivia Seng said...

very interesting... let me try to put these in my blog. Hahaha..

09 February, 2007 22:50  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Lol. From there you can get many more tests!

10 February, 2007 15:31  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW