Friday, February 16, 2007

Gi's chores

Woke up at 10 plus, when Cheng Yen called. I'm terribly lazy to get out from my bed. I wanna continue sleeping. Who dares disturb my slumber? Cheng Yen! So I brushed my teeth, washed my face, no breakfast for me. I'm getting angry, where's my breakfast?!

I did my laundry today. Fuh, tiring. Then I let the machine do the wonder drying it for me, and I hung it up at the balcony. Later, I cleaned my room, my manga, my anime, and my CD collections-all dusty. Next, I move to my computer, cleaning the table, monitor, CPU, printer, speaker, basically almost everything. It's all dusty. I rearranged my anime and Cds. I finished this all in pretty 2 hours! Fast eh?

Kiang asked me to take some pictures of my anime and manga collections. I would love to, but sadly my stupid camera had to find fault with it. I've to fix the display and lens-which would roughly cost AT LEAST RM300. I might as well buy a new one, no? But no, cuz I'm very much in love with my IXUS500. My darling cam had accompanied me for 2 years already, and I can't just ditch it. So I decided to fix the baby after CNY when I get my red packets.

Last night, I watched X TV. I wonder, does X TV comes first or X 1999 Movie? Because both have totally different ending. In X TV, many died. I'm pissed, can't Kamui do something instaed of waiting for all to sacrifice themselves before he can put up his barrier? Ahh, I hate it when Sorata died, the most heart touching scene. I hate it that Arashi can't be honest with herself. I hate it when Karen died protecting Aoki. I hate it when everyone is trying their best to protect the earth while Kamui linger around like a weakling. I hate it when Kamui finally understood what it meant to protect someone, and he died after putting up his barrier. However, he managed to get Fuma back. I hate it when anime has such bad/sad ending. I hate hate hate....

In X 1999 movie, Fuma died. I hate it when he knows he's going to die and yet still fought with Kamui. I hate it when Kamui chop of Fuma's head, and that's when Forever Love(X Japan) song come up. It's just so friggin sad. I hate it when Fuma killed his sister, Kotori. It's the same in X TV. I hate it when other died for somebody.

And my hero is....Sorata! The most cheerful in the 7 Angels, the most optimistic, the most bubly, the most caring and etc etc etc
.

Aside from that, I forgot to mention, I've just finished Kagrra's new album, Shizuku. It's short, with only 9 tracks. However, it's good. I like most is the track Hakai. Somehow listening to this track, it reminds me of an English band, and I still can't remember its name. I wanted to upload Hakai on fileden but my connection sucks. SUCKS big time.

I have bad feeling about this CNY somehow. I don't know. My 6th sense is acting up =P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah yeah, X is very VERY tragic! Maybe why I like it >_> I'm such a sucker for things with angst...

The movie of X/1999 was actually made before the series, but alot of people didn't like it, because it was incomprehensible to some people and also it was alot different from the manga. So it's good you understood it! X TV was liked by alot more people and is the more popular anime adaptation of the manga. Alot of people are wondering if they'll go with the movie ending, or with the X TV ending, OR if they'll make up their own ending... or maybe they'll just never finish it ;_; *cries*

16 February, 2007 16:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw X TV is alot closer to the manga than the movie!... so alot of people die in the manga too. If you read it, be prepared for heartbreak T_T

16 February, 2007 16:47  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Yeah very tragic indeed. I hate that I like it so much! Hahaha.

I think X movie is really nice, despite the sad ending. X TV uhm, to me it's not-so-bad ending although many people died. But in X movie, gosh I can't take it. I'm vulnerable to all this. Yet still, I love it so much. The story line and plot is great! I love CLAMP.

Argh...I hate sad story but I hate myself more for liking the sad story. Uh-hu what am I talking now. See...I'm so blur.

17 February, 2007 00:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW