Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Gi's bored, scared, stressed-up, and hopeless.

Sunday, Feb 4.
I stayed home. Sunday, such dull day. I hate Sundays. I did my laundry in the morning, then packed my room, sort out all files and papers. Gosh..I found a dump of papers in the box that I kept all my assignments and paperwork. Then I arranged all my CD collections. Backstreet Boys. How nolstagia. It reminds me back to those were the days. I remember BSB have their As Long As You Love Me song no. 2 in the chart for 14 weeks. I was a really big fan of BSB, and also now.

Basically, throughout the day I was only lazing home. Crawford called. How rare! =P It has been quite a while since I last heard from him. Everyone's busy working. No time for me. Burn, lucky you're the exception! Hahaha.

At night, as I was trying to blog here, Chris called me out. So we went to Gasoline, somewhere in Pandan Indah I assume. Hey, sorry for my no sense of direction! It's nay my fault. It has the concept as Channel 6 which we went few days back before coming here. However, Gasoline was pretty much nicer because their interior rocks. All graphic novel drawing on chairs and tables. Yehh. Guess what I did? I was sitting down seeing Chris and Alvin playing Chinese Chess. Dammit I was bored. So I looked across where there's a girl with two guys. I stared. And a fellow from there stared back, together with the girl. So I never move my sight, kept staring. So did they. Then Chris came and joined me, so both of us were looking at both of them. Chris mimick the girl, while I just stay a statue. I was challenged to write my name and phone number to give it to the opposite table; the guys and girl. So I did. I wrote my name, number, and a short message asking the fellow to call me. We sat for a while, no respond from them, hence we went off. Just right I entered the car, the fellow missed call me. I HATE MISSED CALL! So I called back once with a short chat. Chris seems to be enjoying it, while Alvin did not, I think.

We sent Alvin home, and went for second round with the fellow. So we get to know each other, the fellow is underage! Hullo?! Lolx. So that's for the night. We went home at around close to 3a.m.

Monday, Feb 5.
Woke up at 10a.m. blur. Came online short while to check my mails. Got a few replies from the universities. Then wanted to prepare for classes, bro (Cheng Yen) called. So we chatted for almost half an hour. Noticed I was running out of time I quickly bath, grab my keys and off I go. Reached Carrefour at 12.45p.m for lunch appointment with Chin Heng. Yess, an appointment. Lolx. So I said, working people are always busy. At Ayamas we had our lunch. We ate and chat, chat and ate. Then I realized again, I'm running out of time. I drop him off at the stairs, and stormed off. Couldn't find any parking, I parked at the private car park. Cost me a bomb. I was late for 15 minutes, and was blur the whole day. I didn't even concentrate in class. I was merely sitting down waiting for time to pass by. Slack.

Came back, online, chatting with Burn. I was complaining about my tiredness, and how scared I am when I found out my brain didn't want to start functioning. 6 months home is indeed a long time, hence is no wonder what I experienced. So I tried to sleep early, but later I puked. So turned I wasn't feeling good because I did not have a full lunch. Hehehe.

Tuesday, Feb 6.
I managed to find a parking right outside IDP. Lucky, I actually passed the car however, I didn't want to give up on that spot so I stop at the side, and quickly reversed as the car went off. I guess it was pretty aggressive all the students were looking and saying 'WAHHhh'. Uh-huh. *Shy shy*

Met Jo for a short drink. She was tired of the research I think. Hahaha. It's no wonder because her topic is so tough. I also don't know how to do. Hehehe. Then met Jasween also in McD so we joined them. We left pretty soon because Jasween had her stuff to do, Jo is free, and I too have class.

In class today, I've noticed, British have a VERY strong accent. I forced myself to follow their pace. It wasn't easy. However, I managed to pull through it. And also we did some speaking. That, I think I could manage it. As for writing, I go bonkers. Have to start practicing already.

Ohh yeah, Gi is finally on her way to appreciate English music....back! Yes, I'm now starting to listening to English music. How long has it been? 6 years already I have not touched English songs. I have quite a collection of albums from Burn. And as for now my favourite is Breaking Benjamin and Josh Groban! Ohh yesss, I love Josh Groban. Have I mention this earlier? I don't remember. Hehe. My favourite of his as for now is When You Say You Love Me and Per Te. Awww, he's soooo good! I couldn't resist. I want more of him-songs. Ahahaha.

Anime.
I've finished downloaded a few episodes of various anime, such as The Third, Ghost Hunt, Shounen Onmyouji, NANA, Naruto, Gintama. Not to forget also J-drama, Karei-nara Ichizoku, and also K-drama, Goong S(this is for my mum, not myself). But...I haven't have the time to watch them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW