Saturday, February 10, 2007

DONE!

Yesh, I'm finally done with the stupid IELTS. Let me brief you what happened.

I was enegertic in the morning. Was so ready to sit for it. For the first 15 minutes I was fine. Then suddenly my mind went blank and blur. That was during listening test. I tried to regain my composure, and by the time I got back on track...the particular section, Question 7-14 ended! Bloody hell. I lost all the answers for 7 questions! 7 BLOODY QUESTIONS! That constitute of 7 marks, which a really big factor in determining my band. Me and my bloody brain and mind...

OK now let's move on to the reading section. 40 questions to complete in an hour time. The first passage was two full pages long! Sheesh. And the questions were rather tricky. I had some difficulty in answering the first 10 questions. There goes my band. Downgrade to 7 immediately. Then the second passage, even tougher. BLOODY TRICKY. It took me almost 25 minutes! There goes, from band 7 to 6. The last passage was rather easy. I did the 20 questions(2 parts) back to back so I don't have to read it few times. Smart ain't I? =p

Now now the writing test. This is what had me worried for the whole week. You know when you had your brain freeze for half a year...how it feels. Yes, that's exactly what I'm experiencing. So I was frantically worried for this section. However, it turned out pretty easy. So much different from what I'd thought. And I kept writing and writing and keep on writing. It exceeded the limit of words...but I think they won't penalize for it right? Hey I can write much, that's soo good.

So that's about my test. Later Jeevs called me out for lunch. Since I'm still there and he's there, so we went to Subang Parade for lunch. After that we both left and I came home, got myself caught in traffic(had no idea what's causing the jam) for an hour. Bloody hell. Ohh when I finally reached home, here I am, blogging. I'm gonna nap for a while after this. I NEED sleep. Hahaha.

Guess what my score Band will be? 6 perhaps? But I need a BLOODY nice 7 to get into Edinburgh!

Okay here are some of the photos that I took a week back, same time I took with the Blush mannequins.


The hidden stairs...how many knows?


@ KTV @ around 12.15A.M.

Perhaps...I like leaning against the glass?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a horrible test! Listening sections are always hard, we have heaps of them in our music exams. I hope you manage to get a 7! I'll cross my fingers for you ^_^

16 February, 2007 09:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW