Friday, February 16, 2007

Bleach, more BLEACH!

Okay, I think I'm overdoing this. But I've just watched Bleach 114 and 115 and I greatly felt the need to blog about it. Let's see, I'm more of a visual person so I'll post up a few snapshot from the series.

In episode 114, the gang, Renji, Rangiku, Toushirou, Yumichika, and Ikkaku made a grand entrance towards the end of the episode. See our Hitsugaya Taichou is angry because Kurosaki called him Toushirou. Hahaha.

Hitsugaya Toushirou

Rukia suddenly appeared at the window, and immediately fly towards Kurosaki and kicked him. Ouch!

Rukia & Ichigo

Then came the rest of the gang trying to scare off the students there. That's Ikkaku with his bald head and his katakana. And on the extreme right, we've got Rangiku-san with her uhm ohh lala outfit! Lol.


And now we have Kurosaki's father and sister ears drop when he brought Rukia into his room. And all of the sudden, this gang, except Hitsugaya, came out from his ceiling's light.


And now...we have our main star for the day...which is...Aizen!

As you can see, he no longer wears glasses, and his hair is comb like the typical usual bad guys.

There's actually much more detail about the episode, but I'm not a good story teller. So I would advise you going to Bleach fansite to read and discuss about it. I wanna hurry watch the next episode. Kyaa~~Can't wait for it!

Btw, Naruto has came out with a new series I assume? Or perhaps is a movie? Or sequel? Or OVA? I've no idea. It's called Naruto Shippuuden. Now I'm downloading episode 1 & 2(which actually comes together in a file). I hope this would be good. After all, I haven't watched Naruto in ages, my brother did though.

So...I also did watch Kekkaishi episode 12. PLease anyone let me know where can I get the ending song?! I've been downloading a number of tools to rip out the ending song from the anime itself but it doesn't seem to work. I'm craving for the song. I like how the singer played with his voice. Pulling it high and low. Is that even the term to use to describe someone's voice? I've no idea. In this episode, Madarao killed his long life friend, Kouya. Kouya has deep vengeance towards human, understandable because he was killed by one. And guess what? Yoshimori has finally become Madarao's new master after putting back the seal on Madarao. Way to go Yoshimori!

Now what other anime there is? Ohh there's SlamDunk, a very old anime, but nevertheless, it's good. Yes, I'm re-watching this now. Why? Because Sakuragi is soo cute. Muahahah.

I was told Tetsu's single will be out anytime soon. Owh man, I can't wait for this! Been missing Tetsu a lot, and of course, Larcy as well.

6 Comments:

Blogger Olivia Seng said...

OMG.. girl, u really need to get a life.. I know u love anime, stop watching it everyday and repeating the episodes.. later u become an anime baru u tau.. Haha...

16 February, 2007 18:44  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Ahaha. I cannot not watch anime for a day! I can try not repeating the episodes as I have many other more anime to watch.

I don't really mind become an anime myself. See I'm crazy already. Hehehe.

PS: Don't forget our date. I'm looking forward to it. =)

17 February, 2007 00:05  
Blogger Tze Lun said...

http://gendou.com/amusic/

All anime-freaks must know this site! :P

22 February, 2007 10:04  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Lol. Uhm I've already known this site for 2 years. =P Been leeching all the time. Hehehe.

22 February, 2007 10:09  
Blogger Tze Lun said...

Haha... so have I. But they sure got an effective way of making people feel bad about having free lunches all the time.

22 February, 2007 13:14  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

True indeed. I always log in seeing how many downloads I've downloaded, and how much I've donated(which is none) Lolx

22 February, 2007 20:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW