Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm so tired yet I'm still here blogging!

These week is hell tiring. Remember last Tuesday I went out with BS? On Wednesday I stayed home for anime marathon. WHy home? Cuz I woke up feeling sick. The diziness haunting me, the cram is killing me, and have absolutely no appetite, even for sushi! Was supposed to go movie with Burn, but I wasn't in any condition to go out. Then, the next day, went to college to collect some stuff from a friend, and we had lunch with Klaus and Sa ( the anime flock) lolx. Glad to have some anime friends around, but they're all guys! I needa some girl anime friend, but it's okay.

I've finally fixed my Samsung cellphone. Last time I was told it's the display problem that I will needa change it, cost approx RM200. Then I went again yesterday, I was told otherwise. It's the ribbon problem (the wire connecting to the LCD). So I decided to fix it, without asking first how much! FInally they gave me back, and I forked out RM150...just to fix the wire. There goes...my empty pocket. Of ocurse, I didn't went home empty handed. I have got tons of anime to watch. Muahaha, this is really good.

On friday, I was home alone. The weather was bad. There was a downpour in the late noon. Li Yuen message-d me around 3.30pm for a meet up, and I agreed. I got prepared, ready to leave, my mom called asking me to fetch my sister back from her piano lessonat 5pm. Dang! I felt sooo bad cancelling the plan with dear Li Yuen. I'm sorry! Since I've got an hour to kill, I watched Nodame Cantabile! WooHooo, this is reeealy nice. Seriously I love this much better than the live-action. Chiaki, was supposed to go America and become a great conductor, but he stayed back in Japan because he's got height phobia. He's scared of plane, and scared of ship. So he can't go. So pitiful. Then, he met Noda Megumi(Nodame) and he was really into her piano playing. According to him, she has a unique way of playing it thus nice. Then he got a new appointed piano teacher(forgot his name!). Okay, and so this new teacher appointed him to play a pice with Nodame. Chiaki didn't want to in the first place but since the teacher said it's for junior(Nodame), he finally agreed on it. So they began practising everyday. HOwever Nodame always get her notes wrongly. At the end of the day, Once he was at the balcony taking his sip of drink, and saw some brown liquid flowing to his balcony. Immediately he went to the neighbour to complain. It was Nodame behind the door! He was shocked, especially upon entering her house! Without second thought, he cleaned her whole house for her, and even washed her clothes. While cleaning...again he get to listen to Nodame playing. However, to his surprised, within a week, her house is again as messy as ever. And he finally realized that Nodame play through listening to the song, not by looking at notes. And he felt cheated when the teacher told him that the lesson was for him! The pro in piano. Lolx. I'm looking forward for the next episode.

....And today, MY TORRENTS AINT MOVING!!! They're not moving! I'm scared, I really am because I have tons tons of anime and j-drama to download. Urghz, I'm reaaaaly pissed. What the hell these TMNET peeps are doing? Can't they do betta? That aside, I woke at 9am! Get ready, went to pick Burn up and we went to Yaw's place for some short film shooting, and my mom and sis starred in it. Ahahaha. My sis played the role of a kid who's paralyze yet optimistic, while my mom played the Nanny. It was hard getting her to do the actions cuz most of the time she was stiffed, plus the numbers of eyes eyeing her. Oh well, but she get to eat free sushi(me too) and she's got chocolates(i don't). The day was long, as everyone was ready to pack home, I'm already restless sitting down. Of course, the lazy me did not help pack up. *blush* Then...downpour! A heavy one! I wasn't that all soaked, but Burn was. Pitiful him. My mom and sis were soaked to. Weird that I'm not. Hahaha. End of my day....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cool, you like j-drama too! Do you like other asian dramas too, like Korean or Taiwanese dramas...? (I actually like Taiwanese dramas the best :3) I've recently gotten into J-dramas though, I watched Hana Yori Dango and it was awesome! Next I'm thinking of watching Kimi Wa Petto, because I love the manga and want to see how it transfers to the screen.

Nodame Cantabile sounds really cool! I wonder if I can find it on crunchyroll.com...

23 January, 2007 12:31  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Hey Mags, sorry for the terrible delay. Yeh, I'm pretty much into J-drama and Korean too! I don't watch Taiwanese drama, but recently I found one nice Taiwanese drama, and am following it. Because the main actress is a KOrean. Hahaha. She's mute in that show. Pretty sad show. It's called Silence.

Yehh HYD is awesome. And with their part 2, better still. more to watch. I heard kimi wa petto is nice because it's the same male lead, the guy from Arashi(Tsukasa).

Cool you too read the manga? Mee tooo! I love it real much. But the release is slow...but i'm thankful enough EB is scanlating it. Hehehe.

YOu can get Nodame Cantabile at www.animesuki.com or you can load it at youtube. I saw it there.

03 February, 2007 18:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW