Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm not MIA!

*drumsrolls*.....Tadaaa! Welcome back. I've been idle for the past few days, well several days, well almost a week or so! Why? Because my lovely PC was infected with the latest Trojan.Peacomm! This sucks. I don't know why would anyone wants to hack...me?! I've been uploading and downloading equally. I even upload as much as 500kbps/s! So what the heck, I'm so generous. And so, I have to back up all my 450GB of anime, manga, musics, OSTs, concerts, PVs, J-drama, and K-drama! A hectic week indeed. I've used up almost 50DVDs, yet it's still not enough! 500GB sound yummy, but when it comes down to virus, heh! A massive headache.

Surprisingly, only Norton is able to detect that particular trojan. I've used AVG, Spybot, HJT, Spyware Doctor, Kaspersky Online Scan, MircoTrend online scan, and none of them found anything! So is Norton is trying to get it at me? False alarm so I'll renew their product? I don't know. I'm just pissed enough to know other software not able to locate when Norton did!

That aside, I was out with Li Yen(yes, after 5 mths!) yesterday. It was fun. We went for Death Note: The Last Name. Ohhhh, I must say, this second part of Death Note is sooo much better than the first part. Lighto-kun is cool(and evil). However, my hero is of course L-kun(Ryuzaki). Though the story line is abit different from the manga ending, but it's still good. L sacrificed himself just to prove that Light is Kira! The hole plot is darn interesting, 2 1/2 hours is indeed long. Lolx. I was restless sitting in the chair in only one position. I shifted my body here and there, there and here, and I think I've disturbed the fello behind me. Lolx.

So that's all for now, I'm out! Don't know when will I be back, as I have yet to backup all of my stuffs. Hahaha. Wish me luck. =p

One more thing, I did not forget. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK! Love you much! Hehehe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trojans suck! its soooo hard to get rid of them fully.. they keep coming back! hehh for all we know, norton was the one who engineered the trojan to encourage you to renew your subscription =p who knows right! cis bedebah.

30 January, 2007 18:29  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Yeah indeed it sucks. I hate the bloody hackers. Even after reformatting my PC, those hackers kept coming back at me! WHy the hell me?! I'm so nice..and I'm innocent! Lolx.

03 February, 2007 18:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW