Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ginette's back alright!

On Tuesday, I went out to watch Sinking of Japan. Some say lame, some say nice. To me it's okay, nice~~ It somehow reminds me of Armageddon, like how Bruce Willis sacrifice himself. Okay, I must say the CG is reaaaly nicely done. I was really amazed, more than The Day After Tomorrow. When I came back, I swith on the monitor, and start looking for the song. Yes, the theme song, Keep Holding U by Sunmin. There's 2 different version, but I like the Jap version, Sunmin ft Kubota.


Okay, so while watching, they have this love scene. I was watching atentively, while other were talking something and laughed. I didn't get why were they laughing as they were talking in Chinese. It was weird, that scene was supposed to be sad. When the movie end, my friend told me that they were talking some perv stuff. That explains why.

I've always wanted a hair cut-to cut off the brownish hair. Thought of going to ACutAbove(the only that I trust) but I was tight on budget. So as I was flipping through the CLEO mag, there's this small section of Salon Spy. So that month they introduced Hair Curlers Salon in Subang. Price cut from RM20 onwards. I happily went on Wed with Jo and Jason. After the hair cut, it was still okay. Once I'm home and bathe, I started to dislike the style. One layer hair like Kintaro, and the fringe, doesn't look good on me. Oh well, what has been done can't be UNDONE. But when I woke up today, I see, it's not so bad after all. When it grows, it would look good, hopefully.

Ohh I did said I am gonna watch Afro-Ken, did I? Right...So I happily downloaded the first episode and watch it. ...Silence. Who said its a hip-hop samurai anime? It's a bloody anime about a doggie, though it's cute...uhm, maybe it's just an intro. I'll watch episode 2 and see if it's the same when it's out.

I was chatting with Chee Hui. Both of us were complaining about the stuuupid internet connection. Somehow these days my torrents were running fine. Yes, I use both Bittornado and uTorrent. I've finally finish downloading a few torrents:
Nodame Cantabile episode 11 (final)
Hana Yori Dango 2 episode 1 (raw)
The Third episode 18
Busou Renkin episode 14
Bokura Ga Ita episode 26(final) - such a big blow to me!
OP/ED for a few anime
etc

Today, I edit a few pages of Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden. Gosh, this is the hardest among all I've done. But I'm enjoying it because I get to read it first! Lolx. Yehh story is getting interesting. I better not give spoilers else Miyoko will haunt me down. =p And I'm still waiting for Tokyo Juliet's translation. Chinew...where'd you go? I wanna read already! Yess, somehow the group that was scanlating Tokyo Juliet went missing, and luckily, Miyoko decided to pick up this project. I'm so thankful and grateful. That aside, recently there's tons of updates for manga. I fret on this. My connection as it is now, suck. Whatmore to directdownload the manga, when it's running at 1.3-2kbps. It'll take forever. This is what M'sia so-called Broadband! So govt said that they'll fix the line by the 20th this month, how true can it be? But I'm putting some hope in cuz I have so damn many stuff to downloads. Hurry and fix it already!!

Speaking of anime, lately I've seen OtakuZone improving alot. Before I didn't like it at all because all their anime & manga reviews are sooo outdated. Recently, I remember reading a review on Trinity Blood and Otogi Zoushi from them. Hey! This time they did a great job in impressing me. Lolx. They got the storyline, plot, and all the characters review. However, they should've included the OST as well. As for Otogi Zoushi, I'm amazed. Not many people out there actually know about this anime. I always ask my friend, Hey do you know Otogi Zoushi? And the replies I always get is, what's that? Yare yare...In fact it's a bit old, nothing new except for the newly released two-volume manga, which is the prequel to the anime. And I of course bought the copy. Always support the mangaka!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW