Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A day out with BS

Today was tiring. I was wake by BS at 10a.m.! Yeshh, that also also is after the thrid time she called! Kena marah wei! Yeh, so I woke up get ready, get my keys and hop in the car, and there I go to Mid-V. Got a parking as I reached the parking lot! Lucky. So we met in front of MPH. Why MPH? Uhm...cuz that's the only place I'm familiar with. We walked around, took tons of pics(posers) *hey BS...I want the pics!* We then went for movie, The Return, starring Sarah Michelle Gellar. It's uhm...a dissapointing movie. Later, went to Starbucks to get some hot drink cuz we're so cold as I wore short sleeve T-shirt! I was wondering how Starbucks got their name? They rip off every penny from me! That's how the name comes I guess.

I then dropped her at Pudu, and flew home then. The moment I stepped on my door, I come checking my downloads*such a freak* WoooHooo, all complete except for Rurouni Kenshin. I was told it has a very dissapointing ending. I only watch the first half...yet to watch the other half. I'm affraid cuz I'm a sucker for bad/hanging ending.

I was cleaning my room the other day. Oh gosh, some of my comics turned yellow!! Immediately I came online to check ways to prevent this from getting too serious. None can be found. Too fras, I ripped off all the wrapper and re-wrap it again. This time I kept it wrap in a big plastic bad and stored in back in my box. Now I realized, after cleaning, I have tons TONS of comics! I could even open a bookstore to rent it! Lol. Yehh, then I found back my long lost comic, Love Get You by Rie Takada. Wosh, it's hidden with the Eiji Psychometer comics. I then clean the top of my boxes, it's too dusty. I opened it to have alook, hey my Hot Gimmick manga there. So I slacked off and read my manga. Time flies. It's 3p.m. then. Gosh, and my room is sooo messy. I kept the manga, and jump to another, Kare First Love. Again read read sampai terlupa masa. Sheesh. Finally I'm resolute(is that even such word) enough to clean my room.

I chatted with Chee Hui and he gave me some guidelines how to keep comics from turning yellow. Seems like it's some kind of bacteria. So below are the tips:
  • No wrapping it(as in the plastic you used to wrap book)
  • Don't touch it with wet hands
  • Don't eat and read
  • Keep it away from dust
  • Store it in a box, with uhm those little white balls where you put in wardrobe.
  • Check it regularly.
Tips courtesy of Chee Hui.

So yesterday I gallivant in 1U, walk around, look around, and at last gotten myself something to take home! Lolx. Went to Sri Melaka for dinner, And it was niceee I tell you. A must try place. Every penny is worth cuz it's cheap that comes with big portion and delicious. I tried Nyonya Fried Rice...woh! A bomb, spicy! But I luuurve it. I wanan try more, Like their Nyonya fried mee hon, nyonya asam laksa and etc. I've booked to go with Burn. Hehehe.

Recently, I'v elearn how to create a GIF images, thanks to Kiang. I have now create soo many of avatars, SlamDunk, Ouran Koukou Host Club, Yamato Nadeshiko, And also Larcy! WeeeHeee. Also I'm still editing Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden chaptier 15. Someone help me! My photoshop go bonkers. And I'm desperate to read it! Arghz, of all time....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya Gi!! How's things? Lol it's kind of pointless to ask that, I just read your blog! :D I hope your manga's okay, man you have a library in your room?! If I ever come to Malaysia I'm stealing some of your manga man, lol... I haven't been watching much anime lately! One reason is that I've been in New Zealand, the other is that the external harddrive that has all my anime on it died!! I was so shattered. Hopefully I can replace the powerpack or something, there was so much on there I don't wanna lose.

AND OMG DEVIL MAY CRY HAS AN ANIME??!! Must see this!! I knew they were releasing a manga and a series of novels, but an anime?! That's awesome. I'll so have to watch it.

17 January, 2007 11:55  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Hi Mags*huggies*. Yehh everything's cool. So far so good. I can't save those manga(s) that has already turned yellow, but I'm taking prevention for those that still good. Hopefulyl they wont turned in yellow so fast! My heart is aching!

Ohh my...HDD died? I would cry my heart out and flood the whole house. Better take it to the shop and check out. Hopefully it's nothing serious!

Yehh Devil May Cry is gonna have an anime. It's be aired sometime in May. I've got the wrong calendar date for my previous post. *shy* Hahaha. Yehh I know it has manga and novel, I didn't really read it though. But I heard this will be a reaaly awesome anime. I heard from my friend this game is popular because it's hard to play. Lol. Hope they'll release a traler soon. I'm soooo excited already, as much as you are! Hehehe.

20 January, 2007 22:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW