Monday, January 01, 2007

Anime 2007

Yehh, Happy New 2007 to all! I have so much to say, but don't know where to start off with. Let me see, last night I went to the Curve for countdown, without bringing along my cellphone because it's expired. And I didn't expect so many of missed calls from so many people! Lolx. Sorry guys, no next time. Yehh seriously no next time because I won't be here for next year year! Hahaha.

Leaving that aside, I'm pretty much prepared for more and more upcoming anime. Lately I was worried that I would not have much time for it, and another worries would be my connection itself. I haven't been able to get my torrent moving for the past few days nor could I visit any of the forums I joined. This sucks. So as I was saying more and more anime to come. Let's go through the list. I'll only mention anime that I'm long awaiting for.

Title: Devil May Cry
Airing: 1/1/2007
Episode: 12
This series is adapted from Devil May Cry 3 game. I'm not much of a game person and I never play this game, so I don't know how good it is. Judging by the responds in forums, I guess this is a must watch anime.






Title: Seto no Hanayome
Airing: 1/1/2007 till 31/12/2007
Sumarry:A young boy gets saved from drowning by a mermaid but, according to mermaid law, if a human sees a mermaid's true form, both have to be killed. The only solution to the problem is for him to marry her. But can they keep her secret from being found out. (Taken from ANN).




Title: RomeoxJuliet
Airing: 01/01/2007
Yeah so this is the William Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet and GONZO is adapting Shakespeare work, but I tell you, this is so much different from his original work. To have a actual idea of it, watch the trailer under gallery section. The official site state that this anime is to be aired end of April, but the anime calender shows otherwise. So I don't know which is more accurate. Guess we follow the official site date.



Title: Afro Samurai
Airing: 04/04/2007
I know nothing about this anime. HOwever, very much in love with kamikaze stuff, I shall not miss this anime. Well uhm, they say, don't judge a book by its cover. Se it's the same with anime. Don't judge the anime by its picture. I hope this will be a good one.






Title: Angelique
Airing: 06/01/2007
Episode: 12
I haven't watch the first part of this anime, Koi suru Tenshi Angelique ~ Kokoro no Mezameru Toki ~ I don't know anything about this as well, but there's so many bishounen there, so I might just watch this (for the sake of satisfying myself) LolX.





Title: Nodame Cantabile
Airing: 11/01/2007
Episodes: 23
As much as I love this manga and live-action, I've been awaiting for this anime. This is the story of a guy who aspires to be a conductor and the free-spirited, piano-playing girl who attaches herself to him. This anime version is going to have Seki Tomokazu voicing Chiaki and Kawasumi Ayako voicing Nodame. It's being directed by Kasai Kenichi. (director of Honey and Clover) I'm having high expectation from this anime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW