Thursday, December 21, 2006

Yuna Ito/MUCC vids

"Reira inspired Yuna Ito" with the song Endless Story caught my attention. She appeared in NANA movie and sang with Trapnest on stage. I was then deeply in love with her, and her song, still have a big impact on me.

Yuna Ito was borned on September 20th in Hawaii. She have a Japanese father and a Korean mother. That pretty much explain why she doesn't look so Japanese to me, compared to many others like Mika Nakashima. She graduated in McKinley High School in 2001. Later, she went back to Japan with her dad and started taking singing lessons. In 2005, she auditioned for Nana movie and got the role of Trapnest vocalist, Reira Serizawa. She then debuted "Reira starring Yuna Ito" with her song, Endless Story and he song hit number 2 of Oricon's single ranking. Her identity was kept secret until the end.

Since then she has released a few singles which I don't know what because I'm only interested on her role in Nana movie. Lolx. Toho had announced that Ito will still play the role of Reira in NANA 2. The second single of "Reira starring YUna Ito"with the song Truth had been released in December 6, early this month. It was rumored that Truth will be her last single in 2006 before her debut album comes out. According to Sony Music, Yuna Ito's debut album will be released on January 24, 2007 (CD+DVD), and Ito has confirmed it herself that it will be release on the same date later on.

So that's pretty much about her. Ohh and I love her latest single, Truth as well. It's much better than Endless Story. Below the MV of Truth.

Yuna Ito Truth
Uploaded by fromkyoto

Trivia: Yuna Ito and Angela Aki both went to the same Japanese language school. Woohoo, they're both of my fav singers.

*Pic taken from Yunapics.free.fr

Let's have some of MUCC now. I think I did mention how they come about is some previous post, I don't remember which. And I'm still deeply in love with them, especially with Saishuu Ressha. This song hit the highest play count in my iTunes, with 196times. I just know them like few weeks back, barely a month! I'm just all over them. Listen to Tatsu's voice. He's just so awesome. Ne-chan was the one who intro-ed MUCC to me!

MUCC - saishu ressha
Uploaded by tyokbis


MUCC - Tonbi
Uploaded by mopinks

How can I miss Utada when I'm in the mood for music, despite what's hapenning in the family. Lolx. Well she has released the latest single Boku no Kuma, but I didn't quite like that song. However, the MV was so cute. The kuma-chan(bear) can walk! lolx. My all time fav song of hers would be Colors. I like the tune, the music, the song, and everything about it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, my turn to comment on your blog.^^
Zomg, 196 times?? Wow. I thought I was crazy for repeating ware arubeki basho a bunch. XD

Also, I love LOVE that performance of Tonbi. It's from the Tonan no Houyoku live and was just so sexy. That whole live was awesome of course.

28 December, 2006 07:49  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Hey! Lolx. I guess we're never too crazy when it comes to MUCC. Lolx.

I was looking for Tonbi all over...Couldn't find any in DailyMotion so I went over to YOutube, that this was the only one. I'm so happy. I love their performance, and yup, it's just sooo sexy. So irresistable! Again, I'm so into his voice. Gyaaah!

29 December, 2006 16:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW