Monday, December 18, 2006

Random Post

I haven't been updating lately. It's because my bro was admitted into the hospital. I haven't even visited some forums lately, and my manga are long to be updated. Anime release as usual are slow. However, I've downloaded a few new released;Ghost Hunt episode 4-6, Gintama episode 11-13; La Corda D'Oro episode 5; Nana 30&31; Nodame Cantabile episode 2-9. Uh-huh, I can never get enough of it. It's either there's no release at all, or all the release come out one shot. Although I have downloaded all these release, I have yet to watch them.

So many had asked, what's my wish for Christmas. I told them I wish my wish will be fulfilled. And now I know. I hope my bro will recover ASAP!! Really missed him, alot!

AnimeTech had a few Christmas released, but the way I see it, their release HAVE nothing to do with Christmas. Oh well well, what can I say. Ohh Yeah! I have officially release my third chapter of editing Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden Chapter 11. This release is available at Shoujo Crusaders.

Comic Fiesta was held in Sri Sedaya school at the 16th and 17th of December. I heard this year was much more hapenning than last year. I was so sad I couldn't make it!! I'm so frustrated. I heard there's Larcy bookmarks, and I really really wanted 'em. I so gonna go for next year one. *Oops, remembering I'm no longer here next December* More frustrated. That's all for now. Gonna have a long update next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW