Sunday, December 03, 2006

Girl Got Game/ Angela Aki/ Miyavi

Today was misery. I waited the whole day to use the computer. Why? Because my bro had to do his assignment. Arghz. I'm so restless that I kept eating the whole day. While waiting for my turn to use the computer, I 'korek' balik all my manga to read. So I took out the very first English version manga I bought, Girl Got Game! At first I was really paranoid whether I should buy the manga cuz Borders used to have free reading. And I read this manga and instantly fell in love with it. I still remember the first I bought it cost RM40.19. See I even remember the 19cents. LolS. There's total of 10 takouban all together. Erm, it's worth a read.

Ok so that's my collection of Takouban(volume) 1-5.

And this is the other 5 takouban, 5-10. Hooray the complete set is in my hand now!

Well I have to say Shizuru Seino works are great. Not only this title, but she kept impressing me with her other works such as Heaven!! and her latest manga, Jun'ai Tokkou Taichou. I wish I could get them ASAP as I'm only having the softcopy with me, yes I mean the downloaded version. So grab this at least. Spoilers --> *It's about cross dressing and basketball*
And so If you like this manga, you can try Hana Kimi. It's similar to this, but Hana Kimi is much longer (23 takoubans) and it's about high jump sports. Hehehe.

Ohh and today I switched on the Animax channel. I was soo bored that I had to watch it. And they have this short MV. I was watching Angela AKi's MV, Kiss me Goodbye. Gosh I fell in love with her again. I first noticed her from the anime BLOOD+. She sang the third ending song, This Love. I love her voice and the piano playing. Arghz. I wish I can play as she does. Well beside Angela Aki, the only Jap female artist I like would be Mika Nakashima. I love her when she plays the piano and sings. And also Utada Hikaru. I'm not aware of her talent except that she can sing. Lolx. So here I present you Angela Aki with Kiss Me Goodbye.



As I was in ShoujoCrusaders forum, somehow I was reminded about Miyavi! Yeah my all time favourite. So I went to youtube to check out if there's any new PV of his. However, I found out this really cool life of his. Him with his guitar solo. WOOT!! It's so darm great you guys have to watch this. I wish I could touch him too!!!! MIYAVI-sama!!!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Herro, Magdalen here! (gina's friend) Awesome blog you have here! Just been reading through it... and wow, you really are up to date on the latest animes! In Malaysia you must get them alot faster, here it's so SLOOOW. Australia usually only gets to know about an anime or manga a year or so after it's initial release. Which is why I'm glad I have the internet... otherwise I'd never hear about animes until ages (it's the same with games, Australia literally gets everything 6 months after America, who gets everything about 6 months about Japan and the rest of Asia. Oh, the injustice...)

Nice layout of your blog also, btw ^_^ Very pretty. Although, where's the music coming from? XD

Hmm, it's too bad, I'd friend your blog! But unfortunately Livejournal only lets your friend other livejournals. Maybe I'll work out another way to do it (I have alot of blogger friends who aren't on livejournal, after all).

P.S. ...I heart Miyavi o_o And Hyde and Utada Hikaru too! I like alot of j-rock bands like Kagrra and L'arc~en~ciel, but I also like some solo artists too. Ever heard of Arai Akino or Shiina Ringo? They're both solo female artists who are quite good (Arai Akino is a very mellow sound, while Shiina Ringo is quite rocky)

Anyway, I'll stop spamming your journal... peace out!

04 December, 2006 11:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I just realized where the music's coming from. The iPod in the corner! Clever that...

04 December, 2006 11:53  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Ohh yeah, so I heard Aussie gets anime real slow. Erm I feel for you, seriously. Because when my fav anime come out slow I'm starting to fret over it. So 6 months...real long. Good thing there's internet! No worries about where to get anime-at least the latest ones. Lolx.

Thanks. Uhm initially I ws upset with this layout, as I can't seems to adjust the 3 column right. It's all trial and error. And I'm starting my love my layout and my job *self praise*

There's reason I did not ue livejournal. It's because I'm not slow to pick up on how to use it. Blogger is much easier to me. Even Xanga is a headache to me. Ahahaha.

Ohh Ohhh...I love Miyavi, Hyde, X Japan, Deathgaze, Kiyoharu, Larcy, Utada, Angela Aki aloooot! There's just too many of artist I lke. It'l be a never-ending list.

I listen to Shiina Ringo before, but never heard of the other one. Well She isn't too bad, but just not my type somehow. It's funny seeing me liking all rock but not Shiina Ringo. But there's one time I was obsessed with her though.

Well I don't mind you spamming. Afterall that's what blogs are for? Lolx.

04 December, 2006 13:04  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Ahh And I can't post on your blog. This is what I got:

Your IP address (219.95.203.93) is detected as an open proxy (a common source of spam) so comment access is denied. If you do not believe you're accessing the net through an open proxy, please contact your ISP or this site's tech support to help resolve the problem.

Urghz.....

04 December, 2006 13:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah that sucks! Sorry I don't know how to fix that :/ It must be somewhere it my settings where I can let people with open proxies comment but I can't find it...

05 December, 2006 11:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW