Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas eve with my manga

It's Christmas eve and yet I'm lazing home. Nooo, I didn't want to, but i have no plans, and no friends were available. You know, couples need time together. Sheesh. I've been staying home ever since I graduated, like for 4 months already. And there I go, all my zits popping up one by one!

Leaving that aside, yesterday I've been browing through daily motion to look up for SOUL'd OUT PVs. Sadly, I only found 3 of them, one included Yakitate ending theme, To All Tha Dreamers. This is the first song of theirs that I've heard off. I like th ebeat, the tune. Plus, the alfo guy was dancing that make the whole song even more interesting. However that was the anime MV, which I can't find it. Who are SOUL'd OUT and how they begin with? Honestly I know nothing about them except for their songs that I like. So I'm not a fan of them. I'll try to be! So wanna know more about them, head here. To have a look of their complete discography, go here. Below is the atatched MV.

SOUL'd OUT - To All Tha Dreamers
Uploaded by SHiSHioSaMaz

Yeah so that's about them. Very brief indeed. We move on to Otogi Zoushi. Shin-kun told me that Animax is showing Otogi Zoushi at 9pm last night. I totally forgot about it, and I missed it! By the time I noticed it, it's too late. But I still went on to click and see If there's any luck, to my surprised, my ANIMAX is gone, GONE! I click a few times channel 75, it says no channel here. I was shocked! Where did my channel went to? So i tried to turn off the astro decoder and turn in on again, but to no avail. I panicked, I PM almost everyone asking them to check if they have it, and they do, but why not me?! So I called up Astro in the middle of the night. I forgot, it's already way passed office hours. So I sat back and sulk, flipping the Astro guide book. At the last page, it shows the Parental Lock guide. So I click menu on the remote to check out the list of channel, and I FOUND back my ANIMAX! Astro had rearranged the channel, and it's now on channel 25. That's was really funny as I recall back. So yeah, Otogi Zoushi, since I missed it, It's now on its way into my HDD. Download are slow as usual, slow poke! I even downloaded the manga as I can't wait for it, and finish it in like less than an hour. Buy hey, there's only 2 volumes ok!?

So, it's no doubt a good manga, especially if you like those uhm, kamikaze stuff? I think that's what you call it. So as I was reading, this girl, Hikaru, is the princess of her family. However, she act to the contradict. Instead of living a princess, she behaves like a guy, or what you call spunky. She learns to swing her sword and to fight. One day, this guy called Takatoki came to kill Hikaru's brother, Raikou. He however failed to get Raikou's head so he abucted HIkaru instead. She then know what her brother did all these while, killing people to protect the capital. This weird enemy however fell for each other...and it's sad. Because raikou got sick, and Hikaru took over his place. Thus, she is ordered to kill Takatoki, and she did! And that's how it ends. How sad, even the last chapter title itself The Point of No Return. Sorry I suck at story telling. So that's about Otogi Zoushi. I can't wait for the download to finish. I wanna watch it like NOW!

So I found a few website about Otogi Zoushi. Sorry I'm really a kamikaze freak! So I'll try to get as much info as possible. And I even found the trailer! WooHoo! I'll link the official site here. Do check it out ONLY if you're interested. Very interesting trailer. Please support the artist by buying its original DVD, cuz I too am gonna buy 'em. For a longer info on Otogi Zoushi, please go to Wikpedia-Otogi Zoushi. I am so much, very much in love with Otogi Zoushi. Good Job Narumi Seto! Why so? Simply because this manga is more realistic, seriosly nothing like others. Though I said that before. Lolx.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW