Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bokura Ga Ita

I haven't blog about anything for quite some time. Was busy hunting for a job since I stayed home too long. And I'm finally free today. So I thought I'll blog something. I don't usually watch this type of heart-tearing scene, but I just happen to follow and I recommend it!

Let's say you like a guy who happens to like someone else. And you waited for him for a year and only until then he started to accept you because he think he likes you too. But after going out you happened to found out that your boyfriend's ex has the same name as you, and she's long dead, and you know he still loves her alot. What would you do? Do you continue your relationship or end it? And if you do continue that relationship you so much treasured, one day he told you he had sex with his ex's sister, how and what would you do then? Thinking you love him so much, you've decided to forgive him and go on. But 'till a day, you finally realised that he has not forgotten about his ex-not at all. He's still very much in love with his ex, more than you...Do you give up? And at the same time, you know your boyfriend best friend have feelings for you, and he's always there when you're down. Would you accept him? He always helped out when the both of you are in fight-middleman. And now...you have totally lose confident in your boyfriend, and his best friend come forward telling you he can make you happier, a thousand times happier than your boyfriend can, what would you say to that...?

That's how Nanami's life is. She knows she loves Yano very much, yet she's not confident in him because he kept hurting her. And there we have Takeuchi who always be there for Nana-everytime. He likes her really much, but can't bring himself to tell her that because she's Yano's girlfriend. Till one day, when Yano break his promise to meet Nana, and went for his ex's sister, Yamamoto instead, she started to lose confident...And best scene come in. Takeuchi finally confessed his love to her...

Arghz, I'm rooting for Takeuchi actually 'cuz he's such a nice guy. Never had he hurt Nana, or more like he never got a chance too. Lol. But I'm really sure if he got a chance, he wouldn't even think of doing that. But sadly, Nana loves Yano instead, the one who's always hurting her...I can't bear to watch on. I'm scared the ending would make me feel dissapointed. I'm scared I'll think that I've wasted all my time to watch this anime. LOL. Y es I am.

This is one of the song I soo like, Futari no Kisetsu ga. It's from the anime.




Below are a few screencaps for the latest episode, episode 24.

Nana-chan


Takeuchi-kun


Yano




This is when her heart is wavering...


And this, Takeuchi consoling her...


And this is when...Takeuchi-kun finally confessed...I wanna watch the ending!!


Episode: 26 episodes
Original Creator: Yuuki Obata
Chief Director: Koichiro Sothome
Director: Akitaro Daichi
Script: Mamiko Ikeda, Mizuki Ogawa, and Yuka Yamada
Music: Jun Abe and Seiji Muto
Character design: Nobuaki Shirai
Art Director: Chikako Shibata

And as for today, I went to Borders and got myself this book - Rurouni Kenshin: Voyage to the Moon World. It was written by Kaoru Shizuka based on Nobuhiro Watsuki's concept. It may look like a manga to you, but this is definitely a book! Story book is what I call, not manga. I have yet to read it, so I don't know about it's content. And so that's all for today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW