Saturday, December 02, 2006

Black Blood Brothers

WooHoo..!! See my new publised blog. I've stayed up all night, well almost whole night to edit this thing so it'll align and look good. So how do you find it? Cool yea. I personally love the 3 columns and the template as well. It was rather hard to adjust the width of each boxes, the height, and some CSS and HTML modification. Sheesh. Finally got it right.

Since I like this blog so much, who knows I might ditch the xanga blog. Ahaha. Because
1) This blog is easier to modidy
2) I can insert my playlist here
3) More user-friendly?

A lil' updates on my anime network. Lolx. I'm not very much to comedy anime, more of action. So let's talk about Black Blood Brother (BBB). This anime has finally end its series last week. Thanks to Kyuuketstuki fansub who picked up this project. Mochizuki Jorou, also known as Silver Blade who fought with the bloodline of Kowloon Child despite the loss of his love, Alice. 10 years later, he returned to Japan with his younger brother Kotarou. However, they both discovered at the bloodline of Kowloon Child still exists and they're planning to break into Special Zone. Special Zone is a protected are and no one are allowed in unless invited. Thus they came up with a plan to trick cordinator, Mimiko-chan to invite them there.

When I first looked at Kotarou, I thought he was Jirou and Alice child. But it turned out that he's the reircarnation of Alice. No wonder they looked similar. I was hoping this anime to be longer, because 12 episode is too short for this anime. The ending is left hanging, which is kinda dissapointing.

Episodes : 12 (complete)
Original work: Kouhei Azano
Director: Hiroaki Yoshikawa
Music: Toshihiko Sahashi
OP: Ashita no Kioku by Naozumi Takahashi
ED: Shinkirou by LOVEHOLIC

2 Comments:

Blogger miershyk said...

yea that's true... the anime is too short and left many stuffs hanging... i knew this anime wouldn't satisfy me halfway through the show (after seeing the number of ep it'll air and the storyline) but i guess the manga is better... ^^ oh well, Takahiro Sakurai still rocks as a VA... hehe~

21 December, 2006 21:14  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Whot? They even have the manga? ohh wait yeah i do know, till volume 3 now i think. But did any scanlation group pick up this project?

I have to say I'm so dissapointed becaus e I love this anime so much. My heart seriously actually ackes when i watch the ending.

29 December, 2006 16:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW